Monday, August 10, 2009

Wherever You Roam...



Always Bring A Window From Home.

I ran around town on Friday frantically trying to organise printing, collection, laminating, hole punching and any number of other "ings" imaginable and all in name of a week dedicated to Art.

Friday night myself and a posse of merry friends went around our fair city (I know its debatable but we're a proud people!) fastening them to any available lampost, cable ties and all.

Saturday morning "Poof" they'd all vanished!

If anyone would like one let me know, I've decided to avoid lamposting for a while!


1 comment:

  1. Great painting :D. Continue..
    Visit my blog if you can, I know that it's in Spanish but maybe you know something, but it is about music, and music is the universal tongue :D

    http://mymusicase.blogspot.com

    Bye bye :D

    ReplyDelete