Thursday, February 25, 2010

Alice in Wonderland (and a broken"ish" finger)







Hello All, thought you might like these. I was looking at TV last night after a match which I almost broke my finger in (but that's another story altogether). Anyway yes, so there I was, snug on the couch watching "Run Fat Boy Run" and laughing out loud (it was very funny, I rarely laugh when something is not funny) and what should pop up during the break only an advert for the new Alice in Wonderland film. I jumped out my seat, hitting my finger off the table (the almost broken finger but again that's another story altogether) and ran to the telly (bad eyesight).

It's by Tim Burton and although I'm not as well up on directors as I should be, he is by far and away (he didn't direct that) by favourite. I love his style, his sets are so dark and quirky and absolutely brilliant. He favours Helena Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp in most of his work and they're great, both mad actors. Anyway so Lewis Carroll and Tim Burton what a combination, went straight online today and pulled up these visuals (brilliant).

Anyway, I'm sure you can guess by now, can't wait for the film. Enjoy the pics.
Helena

PS a lot of blood, sweat and tears has gone into these few paragraphs. It not easy to type with a broken finger and a dead athletes foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment