Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Beautiful Brandon Boyd...




Just found this artists today and I love his work. His name in Brandon Boyd, I never heard of him before but after a little googling I found out he is the member of a band (pretty big one I think) in the States called Incubus (excuse me if I'm a bit slow on that, I'm trying hard to increase my musical knowledge, struggling through Tom Waits at the moment).

Anyway, I love his style really nice sketches, love the detail in his work, also he seems like a real relaxed character from his bio.

You can check him out here

2 comments:

  1. oh Helena! Struggling through Tom Waits! That could be dangerous...make sure to have lots of breaks, and drink loads of water! If the pain gets too much, I'd prescribe a small dose of Wham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Niamh, have Wham on prescription!

    ReplyDelete